Tianjin CTF Finance Centre (Chinese:天津周大福金融中心), located in Tianjin, China.
It is also known as “津沽棒”. It is located at the intersection of the First Avenue and Xincheng West Road in Tianjin Economic and Technological Development Zone.
It is an urban landmark building covering office buildings, hotels, apartments and commercial retail.
Tianjin CTF Finance Centre covers an area of 28,000 square meters, with a construction area of about 390,000 square meters. The total height of the tower is 530 meters, with 97 floors above ground and 4 floors underground.
Its total cost is 8 billion yuan (US $1.2 billion).
- On November 20, 2009, Tianjin CTF Finance Centre held the groundbreaking ceremony.
- On May 17, 2012, construction began.
- On August 3, 2016, the height of the core tube exceeded 300 meters, becoming the “tallest building” in Tianjin Binhai New Area.
- On December 15, 2016, the core structure of Tianjin CTF Finance Centre was successfully capped.
- On July 29, 2017, the horizontal structure inside and outside the core of the tower was capped and the tower crown construction stage was entered.
- On October 31, 2017, the Tianjin CTF Finance Centre tower crown was completed and successfully “coronated”.
- On December 31, 2018, Tianjin CTF Finance Centre was officially lit.
- On August 19, 2019, it passed the joint completion inspection.
- On May 7, 2020, the first floor office lobby and office area of Tianjin CTF Finance Centre were handed over smoothly.
Tianjin CTF Finance Centre covers an area of 28,000 square meters, with a construction area of about 390,000 square meters, of which the total height of the tower is 530 meters, the height of the large roof structure is about 443 meters, the height of the core tube top is 471.5 meters, and the height of the crown steel structure on the top of the tower About 50 meters.
97 floors above ground, consisting of office towers (7th-43th floors), serviced apartments (49th-70th floors) and hotels (73-93th floors) and other functions in one tower and commercial podium (negative 1st-5th floors) ) Two parts.
Underground 4 floors, the main functions are civil air defense, parking garage (negative 2nd floor-negative 4th floor) and equipment room.
The building commonly designed as the softly curving glass skin integrates eight sloping megacolumns that follow a lyrical line connecting the centers and corners of all four elevations.
These curving megacolumns increase the structure’s response to seismic concerns and are integral to both the gravity and lateral systems.
They are effective in increasing the stiffness of the building’s perimeter frame, consequently attracting a larger portion of the seismic forces in compliance with the Chinese code requirements.
The façade reinforces the curvature of the tower form and creates a shimmering texture over the building’s surface.
The crystalline-like curtain wall stretches from the suspended glass canopies at each of the lobbies to the dematerialized, megacolumn-looped crown and presents a bold expression of a comprehensive, integrated design on the Tianjin skyline.
Tianjin CTF Finance Centre is L-shaped, with a length of 185 meters from north to south and a width of nearly 171 meters from east to west.
The tower of Tianjin Chow Tai Fook Financial Center adopts pile raft foundation. The pile depth is 97.5 meters, the effective pile length is 71.2 meters, and the design value of the vertical compressive bearing capacity of a single pile is 12,700 kN.
The commercial part of Tianjin Chow Tai Fook Financial Center is located on the negative 1st floor and the commercial podium 1st-5th floors. K11 Shopping Art Center will be located.
Tianjin CTF Finance Centre Data
- East Asia
- In use
- Official name
- Tianjin CHOW TAI FOOK Financial Center
- Other name(s)
- 5 Xincheng West Road, Binhai New Area, Tianjin, China
- Chow Tai Fook Enterprises
- 8 billion yuan (US $1.2 billion )
- May-17, 2012
- Construction end
- Aug-19, 2019
- May-07, 2020
- 1739 ft / 530 m
- 97 (+4 below ground)
- Core: Reinforced Concrete Columns: Concrete Encased Steel Floor Spanning: Steel
- hotel / serviced apartments / office
- Floor area
- 2,714,055 sq ft (252,144.0 m2)
View Tianjin CTF Finance Centre on Google Satellite Map
Google satellite maps allow you to see building details more clearly, including natural landscapes such as mountains, rivers, deserts, sea and man-made engineering buildings.
If you are very interested in this engineering building, it is a good idea to click below Google Map icon. We will help you jump to the corresponding location of this building or engineering on Google satellite map.